Conduct of every single Group employee
CSR Guidelines 3: We strive to adhere to corporate ethics, human rights, and regulatory compliance.
Daiwa House Group Principles of Corporate Ethics and Code of Conduct
Date of adoption of principles
April 1, 2004 (Revised in April 1, 2022)
Purposes behind adoption
The Principles of Corporate Ethics serve as our action guidelines which is the basis for realization of our management principles and policies – including the corporate philosophy of our founder Nobuo Ishibashi (as set out in the Companyʼs creed) and Code of Conduct serves as our code of behavior to practice the Principles of Corporate Ethics. The Principles of Corporate Ethics and Code of Conduct intend to ensure that the Daiwa House Group continues to be regarded as a trustworthy organization by society as a whole.
Scope of application
The Principles of Corporate Ethics and Code of Conduct apply to all members of the Daiwa House Group.
With respect to the Principles of Corporate Ethics and Code of Conduct, the executive managements of all Group companies take the lead in setting an example to all their employees by fully abiding by the Principles, and are responsible for ensuring transparency and fairness in all business operations.
Believe One Heart
- With our customers
- We are sincere in our communications with everyone, and put our full efforts into offering high-quality products and services. We do our best to satisfy our customers and win their trust.
- With the compliance
- Not being satisfied with merely following the letter of the law, we also act in conformity with the highest ethical standards so as to meet the expectations of our wide range of stakeholders.
- With an ideal work environment
- In addition to caring for the health and safety of our employees, we also strive to create an open and fair work environment, and to give every member of staff the opportunity for personal development.
- With business partners
- We value our collaboration and cooperation with business partners, and work to create appropriate mutual relationships. In line with the principle of free market competition, we work to realize the healthy development of the whole industry.
- With the environment
- In line with our belief that environmental issues are a matter of concern for the whole world, we work to protect the natural environment and to bring about a society where people can live in harmony with nature.
- With the communities
- We respect the culture and customs of each region, and support the sustainable development of society through our business activities and social contributions.
- Respect for human rights
- We respect basic human rights and the dignity of all people, we shall not discriminate against anyone on the grounds of race, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, presence/absence of disability, age, creed, religion or social status and we shall not harass at workplace.