Medeium-Term Management Plan
Based on the management vision of "Connecting Hearts," the Daiwa House Group aims to "co-create value for individuals, communities and people’s lifestyles" through a wide portfolio of businesses that offer housing, business and lifestyle support.
In the 3rd Medium-Term Management Plan, "3Gs" for New Growth (April 2011 to March 2014), we focused on leveraging Group synergies by establishing new business domains and thoroughly streamlining management. Consequently, we achieved record-high sales, operating income, ordinary income, and net income in two years, one year earlier than initially planned.
Here I would like to introduce the 4th Medium-Term Management Plan, "3G&3S" for the Next Step, which was formulated based on future growth strategies and commenced in April 2013 in order to enable the Company to grow and develop even further in the years ahead.
4th Medeium-Term Management Plan
- 1. Environmental Perception and Issues to be Addressed
- 2. Themes and Final Year Performance Goals of the 4th Medium-Term Management Plan
- 3. 4th Medium-Term Management Plan Basic Policies
- 4. Planned Investment
- 5. Business Forecast by Segment
- 6. Strategies for Each Core Business